Our Response To Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Addressing COVID-19 Customer Concerns at Wilsonville Toyota
We very much appreciate the opportunity to be your Dealership and/or Service Center of choice. Your safety & well-being are our top priority. In response to growing concerns around the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken steps to help protect our team & our guests alike.
SANITIZATION: Our Janitorial staff will be deep cleaning the dealership daily to fully disinfect our store. Our team has been instructed to routinely sanitize high touch surface areas throughout the day which includes common areas and other high traffic parts of the dealership.
GREETINGS: While it is typically our policy to greet every customer with a warm handshake & a smile, we’ve advised our team to suspend any physical contact with guests including a handshake.
GUEST VEHICLES: We will use gloves along with seat covers & floor mats to minimize contact with your vehicle. These will be removed before the vehicle is returned. Every vehicle will be wiped down with disinfectant products after each customer or employee interaction.
LOANER VEHICLES: These vehicles will be properly cleaned & sanitized between uses.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH: Our team members will not be allowed to return to work if they’ve had exposure to a COVID-19 patient until they have self-quarantined & been certified that they can return to work by a doctor. If they have traveled to a high impact area or been on a cruise, they will be required to self-quarantine before returning to work. If any of our employees display symptoms of a COVID-19 infection we will be sending them home for a quarantine period. We are suspending large group meetings & encouraging our team to stay within their direct work areas in addition to exercising social distancing.
We are grateful that you have chosen to place your trust in Wilsonville Toyota. We are monitoring this situation & as it evolves, we will update you with any changes in this policy.
Contact us by email, chat or phone and we can help with any of the following:
- Video walk around of any inventory
- Pricing and payment info
- Evaluate your trade-in
- Deliver a car locally for an overnight test drive
- Schedule a one-on-one VIP visit
- Arrange for paperwork signing and vehicle delivery at your home or work (local-area guests)
Frequently Asked Questions concerning Wilsonville Toyota and COVID-19:
- Is your service department still open?
- Yes! Our service department is still open!
- 7:30am – 5:30pm Monday – Saturday
- Closed on Sunday
- My lease is up, what do I do?
- We can still set up appointment in-store in a clean environment to review your lease end options, or if you prefer, we can make all the arrangements to help you get into a new vehicle without even stepping foot in the store through our Virtual Visits.
- We are not supposed to be outside, how do i test drive/see/ask questions about a vehicle?
- We were deemed as an essential business as transportation in this time is a necessity. That being said, what we can offer is bring out a vehicle and show it remotely, while abiding the 6 feet rule and bringing wipes for the vehicle and/or gloves. We can do our whole process remotely with no obligation necessary through our Virtual Visits.