You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Highlighted by its honeycomb mesh grille, Corolla’s lower, wider, more aggressive stance stands out for all the right reasons.
The available 18-in. machined alloy wheels1, the largest ever offered for Corolla, add to its unapologetic profile.
Distinctive lights. Enhanced efficiency. Corolla’s headlights feature LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and its LED taillights light up with an iconic look.
With an available Dark Gray Metallic rear spoiler, diffuser and side rocker panels, you’ll make a strong impression wherever you pull up.
Pre-Collision System2 with Pedestrian Detection3 (PCS w/PD) is designed to help detect a vehicle, pedestrian or bicyclist in certain situations. The latest system has enhanced low-light capabilities to help detect pedestrians at night. By combining millimeter-wave radar with a camera capable of shape recognition, the system provides an audio/visual alert, warning you of a possible collision with a pedestrian under certain circumstances. If you don’t brake in time, it may automatically apply the brakes to reduce your speed, helping to minimize the likelihood of a frontal collision or reduce its severity.
With new Road Edge Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)4 is designed to issue both an audible alert and visual warning on the Multi-Information Display (MID) screen. If the system determines that the driver is not taking corrective steering action, the Steering Assist function is designed to initiate and provide gentle corrective steering to help keep the vehicle in the lane.
The Automatic High Beams (AHB)5 feature is a safety system designed to help you see more clearly at night – without distracting other drivers. Designed to activate at speeds above 25 mph, AHB relies on an in-vehicle camera to help detect the headlights of oncoming vehicles and taillights of preceding vehicles, then automatically toggles between high and low beams accordingly to provide the appropriate amount of light. By using high beams more frequently, the system may allow earlier detection of pedestrians and obstacles.
Intended for highways and similar to “constant speed” cruise control, available Full=Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)6 / 7 lets you drive at a preset speed. DRCC uses vehicle-to-vehicle distance control, which is designed to adjust your speed, to help you maintain a preset distance from vehicles ahead of you that are driving at a slower speed. DRCC uses a front-grille-mounted radar and an in-vehicle camera designed to detect vehicles and their distance. If a driver is traveling slower than you, or within your preset range, DRCC is designed to automatically slow your vehicle down without deactivating cruise control. If DRCC determines you need to slow down more, an audio and visual alert notifies you and brakes may be applied. When there’s no longer a vehicle driving slower than your preset speed in front of you, DRCC will then accelerate to your present speed.
When Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)8 / 7 is on and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control6 is enabled, the vehicle is designed to use visible lane markers and/or a preceding vehicle to help keep the vehicle centered while also displaying the vehicle’s position within the MID screen. The system is designed to reduce driver strain, increase convenience and benefits drivers most during traffic jam situations – but can be turned off using the MID.
Corolla’s Road Sign Assist (RSA)10 helps bring added awareness to your drive. Using a forward-facing intelligent camera, Road Sign Assist is designed to detect speed limit signs, stop signs, do not enter signs and yield signs and displays them on the MID.
12. The Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s ManuaI for additional limitations and details.
3. The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian or bicyclist ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a collision avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian, and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
4. Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert, and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
5. Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
6. Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and traffic conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
7. Feature availability may vary by vehicle and/or vehicle trim.
8. Lane Tracing Assist is designed to read visible lane markers and detect other vehicles under certain conditions. When potential lane departure is detected, LTA provides a visual warning and either an audible alert or vibration in the steering wheel and can apply a slight steering force. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
9. Corolla’s Road Sign Assist (RSA) helps bring added awareness to your drive. Using a forward-facing intelligent camera, Road Sign Assist is designed to detect speed limit signs, stop signs, do not enter signs and yield signs and displays them on the MID.
Apple CarPlay11 works with your iPhone12 so you can get directions, send messages or make calls with your voice through Siri Eyes Free13, and listen to music – all while staying focused on your drive.
Cast onto a large 8-in. in-dash display and an available 800-watt JBL14 nine-speaker system, you’ll find even more reasons to take the long way home.
With the Toyota+Alexa app15, you can ask to play music, control smart home devices, find parking and more – Alexa will respond instantly. And while using Corolla’s available Remote Connect app16 with the Toyota skill for Alexa enabled17, you can unlock doors, start the engine, and check the status of your vehicle from your Alexa built-in device at home.
By illuminating a warning signal on the applicable outside mirror, the available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)18 can help alert you to vehicles that may be hiding in your blind spot.
Remotely locate your Corolla in a crowded lot, start the engine and more with the available Remote Connect App16 that works with your Apple Watch19 and other smart devices.
Corolla’s tech is more than just convenient, it is designed to keep you safe. The available Adaptive-Front Lighting System (AFS)20 follows your front wheels when you turn for enhanced visibility at night.
11. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. Data charges may apply. Apple CarPlay functionality requires a compatible iPhone tethered with an approved data cable into the USB media port. Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.12. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
13. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri is available on select iPhone/iPad models and requires Internet access. Siri is not available in all languages or all areas and features vary by area. Some Siri functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details. Siri is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
14. JBL is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
15. Not all Amazon Alexa functionality is available for in-vehicle use. The Toyota+Alexa app requires an Android smartphone using version 5.0 and above (Apple iOS available early 2019). App download required. Amazon, Alexa and allr elated logos and marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Apps, prices and services vary by phone carrier and are subject to change at any time without notice. Subject to smartphone connectivity and capability. Data charges may apply. Skills and services subject to change at any time without notice.
16. Use only if aware of circumstances surrounding vehicle and its legal and safe to do so (e.g., do not remotely start engine if vehicle is in an enclosed space or vehicle is occupied by a child). Remote Connect is dependent upon an operative telematics device, a cellular connection, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, and other factors outside of Toyota’s control, which can limit the ability or functionality of the system. Registration and app download are required. See usage precautions and service limitations in Owner’s Manual. To learn about Toyota Entune 3.0’s data collection, use, sharing and retention, please visit https://www.toyota.com/privacyvts/.
17. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Alexa functionality is dependent on smart home technology. Use Alexa to access Remote Connect only if aware of circumstances surrounding vehicle and it is legal and safe to do so (e.g., do not remotely start engine if vehicle is in an enclosed space or vehicle is occupied by a child). Functionality of Remote Connect is dependent on many factors outside of Toyota’s control. Registration and app download are required. See usage precautions and service limitations in Owner’s Manual. To learn about Toyota Entune 3.0’s data collection, use, sharing and retention, please visit https://www.toyota.com/privacyvts/. Skills and services subject to change at any time without notice.
18. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the monitor. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
19. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
20. The Adaptive Front-Lighting System helps improve vision at night. Situations such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off the system. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
Its efficient, available 2.0L Dynamic Force engine produces 169 horsepower and is paired with an available Dynamic Shift-CVT, which combines the immediate response of a traditional fixed First gear with the efficiency of a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
Corolla’s available 6-speed Intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT) features close-ratio gears down low for spirited acceleration and taller gears up top for optimized fuel economy while cruising. It also incorporates an intelligent rev-matching feature, helping reduce transmission shock when downshifting.
Corolla’s available mounted paddle shifters let you shift gears without letting go of the wheel. A light touch on either lever gives you lighting-fast gear changes for a more spirited drive.
Press down on the available Sport button to enable Sport Mode. Then the engine control unit and simulated shift points are adjusted for more fun behind the wheel.
The first-ever Corolla Hybrid has all the efficiencies of a hybrid paired with Corolla’s all-new stunning design. With an EPA-estimated 52 combined mpg21, the highest ever for Corolla, you can go further in everything you do.
Corolla Hybrid’s all-new interior is smart, comfortable and designed with you in mind.
Large, colorful and, most importantly, practical, Corolla Hybrid’s instrument cluster 7-in. MID screen brings safety alerts, vehicle health information and more into your line of sight while you drive.
Press down on Corolla Hybrid’s drive mode button to increase its throttle response for a more exciting drive.
A driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System22, front seat-mounted side airbags for the driver and front passenger, front and rear side curtain airbags, plus driver knee and front passenger seat-cushion airbags. They’re all part of a system designed to keep you safe.
Every new Corolla is built with our Star Safety System, an advanced integration of safety technologies designed to enhance traction, braking and more. Armed with these safety features, Corolla helps you avoid accidents in the first place. Not every car provides this level of safety, just every Corolla.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That’s why we include a no cost maintenance plan23 with the purchase or lease of every new Corolla for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance24 is also included for 2 years, regardless of mileage.
22. All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts and sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.23. Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
24. Roadside Assistance coverage is 2 years unlimited mileage. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. See Toyota Dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.