You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Introducing AWD-e:1 The available electronic all-wheel-drive feature on Prius was designed to provide traction up to 43 mph with an EPA-estimated combined 50 mpg.2 With the highest mpg of any vehicle equipped with AWD,3 Prius encourages you to expand your horizons.
The rear hatch of Prius opens up to reveal a large cargo space that’s ready to help you carry all your favorite gear.4
With up to 27.4 cu. ft. of cargo capacity with the seats up, or 65.5 cu. ft. with the seats down,4 you can take your pick of adventure. Bring your friends, dog, gear or all of the above. There’s no reason to leave any of the fun behind.
Think outside the car. The available accessory cargo cross bars on Prius offer even more space – and possibilities – for your next outing.5/6
The 60/40 split rear seats make it easy to transform the interior of Prius to fit more of your favorite things. With up to 27.4 cu. ft. of space with the seats up, or 65.5 cu. ft. with the seats folded,4 Prius can easily carry large cargo items and your favorite adventure buddies.
Pre-Collision System5 with Pedestrian Detection6 (PCS w/ PD) helps keep the road safe by detecting a pedestrian under certain daytime conditions. If the system determines that the possibility of frontal collision with a pedestrian is high, it prompts the driver to take evasive action and brake by using an audio/visual alert. If the driver reacts and brakes, the system may use Brake Assist (BA)7 to provide additional brake force. If the driver doesn’t react and brake and the system determines that the risk of collision is high, the system may automatically apply the brakes, reducing speed to help mitigate the impact or avoid the collision entirely, if possible.
Under certain circumstances, Lane Departure Alert (LDA)8 is designed to detect lane departure on roads with visible lane markings. LDA only activates when you’re traveling at a speed of 32 mph or faster. When you hear and see the alert, after carefully checking the road around you, you should safely direct your vehicle back to the center of your lane. In addition, Prius’s Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P)9 and Electronic Power Steering (EPS) include Steering Assist (SA)10 functionality. When it’s activated and senses that you’re unintentionally drifting, the system may automatically make small corrective steering inputs to help keep your vehicle in its lane.
Intended for highway use and similar to “constant speed” cruise control, Full-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise control (DRCC)11 lets you drive at a preset speed. DRCC uses vehicle-to-vehicle distance control, which is designed to adjust your speed, to help you maintain a preset distance from vehicles ahead of you that are driving at a slower speed. DRCC uses a front-grille-mounted radar and an in-vehicle camera to detect vehicles and their distance. If a driver is traveling slower than you, or within your preset range, DRCC will automatically slow your vehicle down without deactivating cruise control. If DRCC determines you need to slow down more, an audio and visual alert notifies you and brakes are applied. When there’s no longer a vehicle driving slower than your preset speed in front of you, DRCC will then accelerate and regular cruise control will resume.
The Automatic High Beams (AHB)12 feature is a safety system designed to help you see more clearly at night – without distracting other drivers. Designed to activate at speeds above 25 mph, AHB relies on an in-vehicle camera to help detect the headlights of oncoming vehicles and taillights of preceding vehicles, then automatically toggles between high and low beams accordingly to provide the appropriate amount of light. By using high beams more frequently, the system may allow earlier detection of pedestrians and obstacles.
7. The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
8. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
9. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional details.
10. Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert, and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
11. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and traffic conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
12. Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
Take a look at Toyota’s noteworthy multimedia display. The available 11.6-in. HD display is Toyota’s most impressive to date, allowing for an intuitive, smartphone-like experience that gives you easy access to the features and apps that matter most – further enhanced by ten JBL13 speakers.
The available Adaptive Front-Lighting System (AFS)14 helps you navigate every turn with more visibility. The headlights swivel during turns to help you see what’s around the next corner and maneuver those winding roads.
Let’s look ahead. The available color Head-Up Display (HUD) uses aircraft-inspired technology to project important information, like speed and Hybrid System Indicator info, right onto the windshield. Standard on Limited, this full-color display can also show turn-by-turn directions, helping you keep your eyes safely on the road.
Put an end to the power struggle. With three USB ports15 standard, you and your passengers can charge your devices through the two ports in the back, and sync your music to Prius’ audio system via the media port in the front.
No wires. Total convenience. With available Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging,16 simply place your Qi-compatible device on the nonslip surface to charge it up on the go – without interference of cords.
When parking, available Intelligence Clearance Sonar17 scans for stationary objects, like walls or posts. Should the system anticipate a collision, it will emit an audible and visible alert, reducing engine or motor output, and automatically apply the brakes if needed. And with the available Intelligent Parking Assist automatically controlling the steering, parking will be a breeze. While you control the gas and brake, IPA18 helps guide you into an open parking space.
13. JBL is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.14. The adaptive Front-Lighting System helps improve vision at night. Situations such as a dirty windshield, rapidly changing light conditions or hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off the system. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
15. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
16. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns.
17. Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) is designed to assist drivers in avoiding potential collisions at speeds of 9 mph or less. Certain vehicle and environmental factors, including an object’s shape and composition, may affect the ability of the ICS to detect it. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
18. The Intelligent Parking Assist system requires driver brake control. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
The available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)19 with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)20 helps you identify vehicles that might be in Prius’s blind spots. When you use your turn signal and BSM detects a vehicle, it warns you with a flashing indicator light on the appropriate outside mirror.
When you’re in Reverse, the standard backup camera21 activates and gives you a view of what’s happening directly behind your car. Let this feature help you when you’re backing up or parking in a tight spot.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That’s why we include a no cost maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota Prius for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.22 24-hour Roadside Assistance is also included for three years and unlimited miles.23
Prius comes standard with eight airbags24 and the Star Safety System, a suite of six advanced safety features that includes enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC),25 Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA)26 and Smart Stop Technology (SST).27
19. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the monitor. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
20. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
21. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
22. Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
23. Three years or 24-hour roadside assistance only available on select Toyota models. See Toyota dealer for details.
24. All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts and sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
25. Vehicle Stability Control is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions, weather and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
26. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper vehicle maintenance, and tire and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
27. Smart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain contemporaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. See Owner’s Manual for details.
Prius’ iconic look suits any setting, no matter where your curiosity takes you. Its sleek lines, active grille shutter, aero stabilizing fins and underbody panels all work together to smooth airflow, which in turn helps maximize fuel efficiency. Each of Prius’ striking features is purposefully designed to encourage you to embrace more life moments with fewer compromises.
Rain or shine, Prius will take you there. The fog lights that come standard on AWD grades are designed to increase your visibility while driving through fog, and the LED accent lights add to the vehicle’s stun factor.
Turn heads whether you’re coming or going. Prius’ updated LED headlights and taillights are as effective as ever, shining bright and completing the stylish look.
Prius now offers an AWD-e28 grade, so you ca confidently take on the road ahead. With low-rolling resistance tires and aerodynamic covers that can handle various climates, you can boldly trek through nature’s elements while enjoying a comfortable ride.
The lightweight aluminum alloy wheels on Prius add just the right amount of attitude. These available 17-in. wheels are topped with titanium-finished inserts or available accessory black wheel inserts to ensure all eyes are on this hybrid.
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.